This is the most comprehensive IT assessment. The Network Assessment will provide your organization with the broadest insights of any IT assessment module.
Your IT Network Assessment will consist of the following elements:
- Risk Report – This Report presents you with a summary of your overall risk score based on your scan, along with some simple charts to show the problem areas. Each problem area represents a task that should be added to a remediation plan.
- Network Management Plan – This report will prioritize issues based on the issue’s risk score. A listing of all affected computers, users, or sub-systems will be provided along with recommended actions.
- Full Detail Report – Our scan will pull literally hundreds of pages of end-user network activity and configuration data. This report includes every detail, presented in line-item fashion. The report is organized by section with a table of contents to help you locate the specific findings of interest, and problem areas are conveniently highlighted in red, making it easy to spot individual problems to be rectified.
- Site Diagram – The schematic shows the basic network structure, with convenient drill downs into each group of like workstations. Each device is annotated with important identifying configuration information and is color-coded based on its status.
- Asset Detail Report – For each network scan, this report provides detailed information on each of the individual assets discovered by the Assessment. This report is ideal for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers.
- Full Detail Change Report – Everyone knows that a computer network is a dynamic environment and as such is constantly changing. And a Network Assessment is only a snapshot of the network status at the time the assessment is run. That’s why we include a valuable Network Assessment Comparison Report. Every time you run an assessment on a given network, the software generates a unique encrypted data file containing all the findings.
- Excel Analysis Report – We also give you the ability to output all of the assets and configurations uncovered by our scan, and export it into an Excel file format. Once in Excel, you’ll be able to take the data and import it into your favorite applications.
- Response Report – This report will represent the data collected from our technical questions interview.
- IT SWOT Analysis – Your IT assessments will include site photos, policies, and additional information we collect from client interviews & on-site inspections.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Needs Analysis Report – Report presents an analysis of the Backup/Disaster Recovery needs for an environment. This report includes both discovered information regarding the storage needs of an environment along with analysis of both onsite and offsite backup requirements.
- Optional Quarterly Business Report – This report compares one time period to a previous one forming the basis for a Quarterly Business Review meeting. It centers on changes rather than detailed data and shows overall trending.