We Fine-Tune Your Patch Management Policies to Prevent Cyber Attacks and Optimize System Performance
Keeping businesses safe requires constant vigilance—we need to keep all systems up to date with the latest patches or it can open your IT Infrastructure up to serious security risks. Since we manage quite a bit of workstations and servers, keeping software up to date quickly became a complex task. We since introduced patch management to take care of it all. Our Patch Management agent streamlines patch management by giving us granular control over our patch management policies. With our patch management solution, we reduce the risk of cyber attacks and optimize system performance.
We Gain Complete, Centralized Control
- One Solution: We provide a complete patch management solution within a single, easy-to-use web console, helping ensure we don’t need multiple tools to keep your third-party programs current.
- Convenient approvals: We can manually approve patches in batch across sites, networks, servers, and workstations.
- Automation: We auto-approve patches for specific programs based on severity levels.
- Scheduling: We set patching windows so you can update software without disrupting employees during critical productive times.
- Reporting: We get complete transparency over patch statuses with clear reports so we can fix issues with patch installations if they arise.
Support More Software
- Wide software support: We support operating system updates as well as updates for multiple third-party software application families, including Adobe product, Java, and browsers.
- Exchange and Office 365 support: We stay current with all updates for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products—including Exchange and Office 365.
- Heightened security for vulnerable programs: We keep up to date with the latest security patches for commonly exploited products.