Data Driven Insights
We Get Actionable Insights Based on Analyzing All of our Client’s Endpoints in Near Real-Time
What would happen if the decisions we made for your IT environment were based on the real-time analysis of all endpoints across all networks we manage? What if we received advice based on this intelligence and also received updates on emerging issues and threats? We do all this and more. Using the power of collective intelligence and machine learning, we give actionable, data-driven insights to help our team prevent issues and improve your IT environment. It’s like having a data science team on staff, working around the clock to help us make smarter decisions.
Three Layers of Analytics
- Descriptive analytics: We will alert you to key issues in your current setup—from incomplete software installs to systems missing antivirus protection.
- Predictive analytics: We will send you information to help you forecast potential problems. For example, you can receive warnings about patch updates that have caused failures for other IT professionals, so you can wait to push the patch.
- Prescriptive analytics: We will also give you data-driven advice on how to prevent issues well before they occur. For example, we’ll point out features that help you conserve bandwidth.
- Relevant suggestions: We will use machine learning to discover which types of recommendations you prefer, so you see only the most relevant suggestions.
Actionable Insights Across Categories
- Security insights: We are notified about potential security risks, like software missing critical security patches or endpoints missing antivirus protection.
- Efficiency insights: We follow suggestions on how to make our team more efficient with notifications about assets that have a lot of issues or users who take significant time.
- Collective intelligence insights: We find out where you stand compared to your peers across the IT industry on dimensions like time-to-patch or device age.