Restore the Security of Your Network with Remediation Services
You’ve been breached. Now what?
With Cyber One Solutions remediation services, your business can work with a certified security expert to trace the breach, identify the source, and determine the impact on your business. Once we know the extent of damage, our security team leverages the latest best practices to remediate the damage and update your security policies and procedures to prevent similar attacks from happening again.
Professional Remediation Services
You’ve located your critical vulnerabilities and exposure points…what’s next?
Performing assessments without remediating your findings is like having winning lottery numbers without turning in your ticket. The findings from these assessments are valuable insights into how your business can become better protected and secured.
With Cyber One Solutions’s team of security professionals, you have experts by your side that can assist in prioritizing remediation efforts based on criticality, impact, and cost. You can feel confident knowing that your information security investments will provide near and long-term return value to your business.
Cyber One Solutions has the in-house expertise to accomplish all of your Information Security Remediation needs and can partner with you on:
- Vulnerability management
- Systems hardening for network devices, workstations, and servers
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) / Single Sign-On (SSO) implementation / Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Firewall configuration
- Network Security Monitoring
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Systems Benchmarking/DISA/STIGS
Incident Response Services
A security incident occurs – is your business prepared to act?
As a Managed Security Services client, you receive support from a team of certified IT security professionals to help ensure incidents do not become issues. Our six step Security Operations Center (SOC) Analytics workflow process keeps us in front of even the most sophisticated attacks an organization can face, solving most problems before they even become incidents. If needed, we escalate any found incidents according to each client’s customized Escalation Communication Plan and take the appropriate actions.
These highly responsive and flexible services are made to fit the needs of your specific organization, and the module nature can be combined with other services or stand on their own.
Options for our Incident Response Services include:
- Incident response retainer
- Pre-fixed allotment of hours
- Ad-hoc services
- Combination of other Cyber One Solutions managed services (e.g., anti-virus remediation, patch management)
Secure Managed Remote Backup (MRB)
The last line of defense in the ability to successfully recover from a breach relies on your ability to restore your data backups. Having consistent and timely backups of your critical infrastructure stored at an offsite facility is a great way to ensure you are prepared to recover from almost any incident.
With Cyber One Solutions Secure Managed Remote Backup, your business receives managed remote data backups with the added feature of encryption to ensure your data is protected. Our Secure MRB includes:
- Fully managed backup solution with 24×7 monitoring and support
- Advanced recovery to restore directly to any platform, hardware, or virtual instance
- Secure replication of data to the Cyber One Solutions Cloud ensures two copies of backups at all times
- Encryption of your backed-up data
To compliment your information security services, we also provide managed IT services that offer a variety of packages for proactive maintenance.
Looking For Other Remediation Options?
Contact us today to learn more about the other remediation services we provide, such as:
- Security Engineering
- Patching of Rogue Applications
- Access Control/Group Policy Object (GPO) hardening
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Assessments
- Network/Endpoint Security Architecture
- Log Management and Review
- And more!