Cloud Readiness Assessments Give Your Business a Clear Advantage
Think your business is really ready for the cloud?
Cloud Computing, Cloud Migration, Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Cloud Storage, Cloud Hosting, Cloud Backup, Hosted Exchange, Shared Resources, Dedicated Resources, Teleworking, RTO/RPO, Co-location, Single-tenancy, Multi-tenancy…. Confusing, isn’t it?
Cloud Readiness Assessment Think Cloud
Cyber One Solutions has developed a comprehensive Cloud Readiness Assessment (CRA). This, where we conduct a high-level evaluation of your environment, and provides you with a clear road map to help you leverage the cost savings and competitive advantages available in the Cloud. This Our assessment will can even go several steps further by taking into consideration the complexities and nuances of your particular business environment to ensure , making sure that you are truly ‘Cloud-ready’.
The Cyber One Solutions CRA Includes the Following:
- Reducing Costs: Identifying consolidation opportunities; maximize return on investment (ROI)
- Technology Management: Cloud planning, support, and documentation
- Connectivity/Bandwidth Requirements: Internet redundancy, load balancing
- Cloud Application Connectivity: Private and public connectivity, remote desktop, VPN’s teleworking
- Communication and Collaboration: Email options, phone system options, team workflow/collaboration, instant messaging
- Cloud Security and Compliance: Private Cloud vs. Public Cloud, SAAE 16, HIPAA, FISMA and PCI compliance
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Availability (system uptime), recovery options (system and data)