Advanced Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS Vendor)
All-inclusive system, server, and disaster protection (DRaaS) for businesses.
How much revenue would your business lose if you couldn’t access your network data for one day? One week? Several weeks? 51% of small businesses who experience catastrophic data loss never recover.
Your business relies on the on-demand availability of critical data and network applications, from accounting records to proprietary company files. A comprehensive disaster recovery backup is a vital asset that ensures business continuity in the event of a major system or facility failure.
As a cloud DRaaS service provider, our Disaster Recovery Services (DRaaS) help your business recover your data in the event of a server failure or natural disaster, and restore it to a new hardware platform or virtual server environment within hours. Compare this to conventional backups which may take several days or even weeks to restore. This rapid recovery helps you resume business operations as quickly as possible and minimizes lost revenue and other operational damages.
Disaster Recovery as a Service means you’ll never have to worry about how long it takes to recover from unexpected downtime again. You can rely on our cloud DRaaS services to ensure recovery.
DRaaS Benefits: Comprehensive, Scalable, Secure
- Finally, a fully-managed backup solution that reduces IT staff burden: our managed remote backup (MRB) service is fully-managed including installation, tracking and backup error-correction. Shifting this critical and recurring network management task from your own IT team to Cyber One Solutions enables your team to focus on other important network support or IT strategy tasks or projects.
- Web-based access: we provide you with web-based access that allows your team to verify things such as data backup statuses and data replication progress and completions. We also give you the ability to manually initiate restoration of individual files and folders.
- Built-in offsite backup: our backup device replicates your data offsite automatically, there’s no need to worry about rotating and storing backup tapes offsite (should you really be backing up to tape anyway?).
- An effortless, scalable backup solution: the service is not constrained by tape hardware performance and storage limitations. Using our storage device(s), our MRB service scales to meet your changing needs for data backup and data retention.
- Flexible backup design: our managed remote backup service is extremely flexible. It can backup files, directories or entire disks and can be scheduled to run in near real-time. This allows you to customize your backup solution to meet varying server recovery-point and recovery-time objectives.
- State-of-the-art secure datacenter storage: all backup data will be stored in our carrier-grade data center. This carrier-grade facility is protected by state-of-the-art security systems and includes redundant power, cooling and internet circuits. Our co-location facility ensures your critical data is available whenever you need it.
- All-inclusive backup service: the service includes everything that you need in a single, predictable monthly fee. You’ll never again have to worry about what type of tapes you need, or about updating to the latest version of your backup software. That’s all handled by us and is already included in your monthly fee.
- Encryption: your backed up data is encrypted to ensure that all data stored or transmitted from your office to our co-location facility is secured using at least 256-bit RSA.
- Pay-as-you-go: by using Cyber One Solutions MRB, you only pay for what you use (in 50Gb increments) and avoid buying hardware and software that you don’t need. The Cyber One Solutions MRB service will scale and grow with your business.