The Exchange Assessment will provide your organization with the broadest insights of any IT assessment module.
Your Exchange Server Assessment will consist of the following elements:
- Exchange Risk Report – This report provides a polished overview of any issues identified in the more detailed reports. Corresponding charts and graphs clearly communicate issues and serve as a graphical aide to help suggest remedial steps.
- Exchange Management Plan – This report will help prioritize issues based on the issue’s risk score. A listing of all affected computers, users, or sub-systems are provided along with recommended actions.
- Exchange Traffic and Use Report – This report will show you the status of all mailboxes – their size limits, percentage used, and percentage free. This report is extremely useful when planning a migration or for growth planning to ensure that systems will continue to run without interruption.
- Exchange Mailbox Detail Report – This report gives you a mailbox-by-mailbox catalog of information, including everything from mailbox display name to quotas to a listing of folders/sizes for each mailbox (and more). Whether documenting regular use, planning ahead, or preparing for a migration – knowledge is power.
- Exchange Mailbox Permissions Report by User – A separate companion report inverts the information to show you on a user-by-user basis which users have access to which mailboxes. This report is a great way to document individual access rights.
- Exchange Excel Export – We also give you the ability to output all of the Exchange data configurations uncovered by our scan, and export it into an Excel file format. Once in Excel, you’ll be able to take the data and import it into your favorite applications.
- Exchange Mobile Device Report – The report indicates the names and specific types of mobile devices that are accessing the Exchange server, as well as the operating systems and even the number of folders that are being updated. This report will help optimize employee connectivity/productivity and plan appropriately for system changes/upgrades.